Accelerating the adoption of xAPI and cmi5
Since cmi5 was first released in 2016, there’s been a missing piece that has slowed its adoption. From development to procurement, tools are needed to support adoption of cmi5 and xAPI both within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the industry as a whole. Most importantly, there has not been an authoritative source or governance of the cmi5 specification as we have seen with the xAPI LRS conformance test suite and the SCORM conformance test suite. cmi5 CATAPULT aims to help fill those needs.
cmi5 Best Practices Guide
- Best practice guide and documentation for implementing the tools
- Templates to help build cmi5 courseware and migrate legacy SCORM content to cmi5 content
- Open-source prototype to launch content as an authenticated, web-based system
LMS Test Suite (LTS)
- LMS Test Suite to validate that a launching application conforms to the specification
Conformance Test Suite (CTS)
- Content Test Suite to validate that content conforms to the cmi5 specification
cmi5 Overview and Way Ahead
Recorded on March 17, 2021
Where cmi5 fits with SCORM and xAPI
Recorded on May 14, 2021
Still have questions about Project CATAPULT or cmi5?
Reach out as we’re always happy to help.