xAPI Client Libraries
Experience API Client Libraries
We’ve put together some client libraries that make it easier for you to get started with xAPI.
Across the open source software (OSS) community, especially in the GitHub world, projects like these are typically collaborations between the owner of the original repository and the community using it. We expect that for most code we release as OSS, the community will be active in helping to maintain, fix, and improve the codebases as they use them (see the license here). In the case of Github, community changes are done via a “pull request” which we review and then merge into the existing code base.
In true OSS style, the community benefits from this.
We will, of course, make changes, modifications, and improvements as time allows and as customers request.
We want to make writing software in the xAPI world as easy as possible.
Here they are!
- Objective C Library: Supports xAPI .95, 1.0.0 – basic statements/state and attachments.
- Java Library: supports xAPI .95 and 1.0.0
- PHP Library: supports xAPI 1.0.0+
- Python Library: supports xAPI 1.0.0+
- .NET Library: supports xAPI 1.0.0+
- TinCanObjC – Offline: Offline wrapper for TinCanObjC
- TinCanAndroid – Offline: Offline wrapper for TinCanJava with Android
Want to see another library?
Let us know what additional libraries or changes to the current libraries you’d like to see. We might not be able to build it but we want to hear what you need to get started with xAPI.