Is it time to get on board with xAPI (xAPI)?
YES! It’s not only changing the way we deliver and track L&D activities, it’s also widely adopted by vendors that you want to work with. I could spout off tons of various organizations, vendors and consultants that are using it, but that’s not very useful to those who need reassurance. If you’re at all interested in staying on top of the latest trends in L&D, xAPI is no longer something you can ignore.
If the adopter list isn’t enough to get you curious, how about getting a real taste of a few of the many awesome tools that are using xAPI?
We’ve rounded up eight companies that are doing some really cool things with xAPI that couldn’t be done with SCORM alone. During a free webinar, each of these organizations will share how they’re using the Experience API (xAPI), and what it impacts it’s having on our industry:
- CM Group – offline tracking of learning activity
- Knowledge Guru – learning games, tracked with xAPI
- Riptide – analyzing firing range accuracy
- Risc – PDF annotations shared across devices
- TES – checklists for workplace assessments
- Tessello – shared, curated learning experiences
- Torrance Learning – tracking kids’ learning experiences at a museum
- ZebraZapps – an authoring tool with custom xAPI tracking
Time and space is limited, so get your headset plugged in and join us this Wednesday, January 21 from 2-3PM CST. Register here — space is filling up quickly. If you can’t attend, not to worry, everyone who signs up will receive a link to the recording and the Q&A session after the webinar.
Whether you’re a fan of xAPI or need some convincing, you won’t want to miss this webinar.