xAPI for organizations means having a much better picture of your learners.
Companies, schools and other organizations can benefit greatly by collecting all of their members’ learning experiences, from across many systems, in one place. You get insights that weren’t possible before — about your people and your organization as a whole.
The best way to do this is by using the Experience API, and in particular, a Learning Record Store. The LRS can work with many different systems at the same time. Hook up your existing LMS, your HR system, your CRM, almost any system. Having all of your data in one place opens up doors that never existed before.
Our stand-alone LRS completely takes care of the xAPI piece of the equation (the hard part) and allows all xAPI-enabled systems to collect learning experiences in one place. It can be locally installed on your servers, or you can choose a cloud/hosted installation.
- The best xAPI implementation available, from the people that invented the specification.
- Our LRS implements every bit of the Experience API for you. You never have to touch the specification.
- xAPI Console — (Engine only) your window to your LRS implementation. It’s a place where you see all xAPI communication, debug it, and understand it.
- Statement Viewer — a stream of every xAPI statement that’s being delivered to your LRS.
- Authentication Manager — (Engine only) xAPI statements come from all sorts of people and places. The Authentication Manager makes it easy to accept statements from only those that you trust.
If you already have your own LMS and a well-established learning environment, then Rustici Engine is probably the right LRS for you.